Derale Accessories and Parts - D15718
Move your vehicle's oil filter to a more convenient location for quicker and easier filter changes. Great for engine swaps!
- Lets you move your oil filter to a more convenient location
- Makes for faster, easier filter changes
- Increases oil capacity
- Constructed of high-quality aluminum
- Spin-on adapter to provide the external oil lines necessary for remote-mount filters
- Ports-up remote mount
- 10' OEM spec hose with stainless steel clamps
- Brass fittings
- Filter threads, O-rings and mounting hardware
- Made in USA
- Ports: 1/2" NPT
- Engine threads: 20 mm x 1.5 mm
- Filter threads: 3/4"-16
- O-ring diameters: 2-1/2" and 2-3/4"
- Hose: 10' long x 1/2" inner diameter
- 1-Year warranty
15718 Derale Engine Oil Filter Relocation Kit, Ports Up, Type M
Customers compare D15718 to these similar products
Customers who look at this part also view
Ask the Experts about this Derale Accessories and Parts
- Oil Filter Relocation Kit with Spin-On Adapter for a 1990 Chevy 5.7 Liter V8 Engine
- The Derale Oil Filter Relocation Kit, # D15718, is one possible fit for a 1990 Chevy with a 5.7 liter engine. If your existing engine accepts 20 mm x 1.5 mm threads then this is the correct kit for you. You can check the specs on the oil filter to determine if it uses these threads.
The other possible option is # D15716. It uses 13/16 inch-16 threads into the engine.
After you determine which size is on your engine, you will need to use a specific oil filter size with the adapter. The Fram
view full answer...
- Correct Derale Engine Oil Relocation Kit for 1999 Dodge Ram with 5.9L Motor
- The Derale Oil Filter Relocation Kit you mention, # D15718 is not the correct oil filter relocation kit for you 5.9L motor, as the engine thread size is wrong.
Part # D15715 uses the correct engine thread size, 3/4 -16 for your motor and will allow you to use the same PH16 oil filter you currently use.
view full answer...