Blue Ox Accessories and Parts - BX88131
Achieve the proper height for your tow bar setup with this drop/rise hitch adapter. Provides either an 8" rise or an 8" drop to make up the height difference between your RV and towed vehicle. Rated at 5,000 lbs. Pin and clip included.
- Allows for proper positioning of tow bar
- Makes up for height difference between RV's hitch and towed vehicle's base plates
- Can be used in either rise or drop position
- Constructed of sturdy steel
- Resists rust and corrosion with durable powder coat finish
- Includes pin and clip for attachment to trailer hitch
- Made in the USA
- Application: 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Rise/drop: 8"
- Receiver size: 2" x 2"
- Maximum weight capacity: 5,000 lbs
- Length (pin hole to pin hole): 11-1/2"
- Pin hole diameter: 5/8"
- 1-Year warranty
Note: Designed for flat towing only. Do not use to tow a trailer.
Many tow systems require some sort of hitch accessory to either raise or lower your tow bar so that it sits level. To determine if your setup needs an adapter, hook the tow bar up to your RV and towed car and measure to see how close to level it is. The "safe zone" for a motor-home-mounted tow bar ranges from 3 inches above level to 3 inches below. Car-mounted models must be absolutely level. This high-low adapter can provide you with the necessary drop or desired rise to achieve a level tow bar setup.
BX88131 Blue Ox Hi-Lo Drop Receiver - 8" Drop/Rise
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality accessories and parts for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate accessories and part information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.